Thursday, August 5, 2010

The most delicious Mountain Dew....ever

So one thing I have learned about Las Vegas is everything costs money, and alot of it. Recently I was parched and the wife wanted some shit to eat so we stopped at this little pastery shop in Ceasars Palace. She gets some ice cream, or Sorbet as she is now telling me its called, not that I care to know the difference. To me its just some cold creamy shit in a waffle cone. where was I? Oh yes, she has her ice cream and I tell the chap I'll have a Mountain Dew.....

Me : I'll have a fountain Mountain Dew.
Guy : OK, here ya go. That will be $6.50.
Me: $6.50 for a Mountain Dew!!?
Guy : Yes Sir, plus tax.
Me : (thinking to myself) Plus tax? Holy shit! This is the same Mountain Dew I get from Taco Bell, and for $6.50 I get at least 4 tacos.

So I smile and pay the man just under $7.00 for my fountain Mountain Dew. I psych myself up thinking this is gonna be good and take my first sip.....it tastes like shit. But why would it be good? What kind of asshole goes into a gourmet pastry shop and gets a fuckin Mountain Dew?

No comments:

Post a Comment